It is officially summer for me. To start the season off I made Lemon Pudding Cookies. The recipe is very quick and easy and they taste delicious. Here is the recipe if you are looking for a tasty summer treat!
- I cup buttermilk baking mix
- 1 (3oz) package instant lemon pudding mix (I used 3.5oz package)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- In a medium bowl, mix together egg, oil, pudding mix, and baking mix until dough forms
- preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and grease one cookie sheet
- shape dough into 1 inch balls and place on cookie sheet 2 inches apart
- with a flat bottom glass, press on the dough and flatten them to 1/4 inch thick
- sprinkle on sugar
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown
- eat them.